The “your house smells like a dog” line is the fear of every dog owner out there. Follow these five easy steps to keep your four legged friend smelling fresh and keeping your nostrils happy as well!
- Bathing you Dog: Obvious, but this is the most important step. I suggest bathing a minimum of once a week, sometimes more during the summer months when your little fur ball is feeling the heat.
- Grooming your Dog: In particular we need to focus on cleaning our dog’s ears, teeth and combing their fur. Your pup will appreciate the TLC!
- Reduce Flatulence: While always good for a laugh, a dog that is farting constantly can be an annoyance and also gross! First thing to look at is her diet.
- Dealing with Anal Glands: This is best handled by your vet, who can empty the glands and keep your dog smelling fresh from behind.
- Clean your Dog’s Bedding: At least once a month, and make sure you buy only machine washable products.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.